INSERT INTO HH_TEAM (GROUP_OF_YOUNG_AND_ENTHUSIATIC_PERSONS)
SELECT PEOPLE AS DATABASE MARKETING ANALYSTS TO BE
WHERE SKILLS IN ('SQL','ENGLISH COMMUNICATION','DYNAMIC','OPEN-MINDED','ANALYTICAL','PASSIONATE')
AND KNOWLEDGE IN (‘EMAIL MARKETING’, ‘CRM APPLICATIONS’)
AND EXPERIENCE IN (‘DIRECT MARKETING’, ‘SQL PROGRAMMING’);
EXECUTE IMMEDIATE EXPAND_TALENTED_TEAM USING SQL, QA, MARKETING CAMPAIGNS, REPORTING, DOCUMENTATION
The Database Marketing Analyst role presents the opportunity to merge technical campaign list-pull design, marketing and analytics skills into a challenging role that supports industry leading retailers in cutting edge direct marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will collaborate with a team of campaign professionals dedicated to delivering strategically segmented targeted audiences’ lists and actionable consumer insight.
1. Document campaign requirements or existing processes;
2. Evaluate requirements with internal teams on best practice in campaign design and execution;
3. Write SQL queries to: create/update tables, create/update triggers, determine record counts, pull lists from simple data extracts to more complex assignments for analysis or reporting purposes, merge and deduplicate data;
4. Design, code, QA and execute Unica Campaign flows within a relational database. Schedule or send campaign emails from the tool as per given indications;
5. Quality validation of data. Provide QC and Peer Review;
6. Optimize code or campaign performance;
7. Meet or exceed quality and delivery expectations within a fast paced campaign production environment.
• Knowledge of Databases and SQL, preferably DB2 or Oracle;
• Experience with documenting technical processes;
• Ability to summarize analytical data into user-friendly reports translating highly technical, detailed data into appropriate reports and recommendations;
• Ability to work in a team and independently with a responsive, enthusiastic, team-oriented personal style;
• Good oral/written communication and presentation skills; advanced English;
• Creative thinker, analytical skills;
• BA/BS with significant coursework in marketing, economics, mathematics or informatics.
Additional Desirable Skills:
• Knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (Unica preferred);
• Marketing knowledge/experiences;
• Innovative and positive attitude;
• Experience with direct marketing operations, strategy and analysis;
• Advanced Computer Science or MBA Degree.
Specific tools and processes training will be provided. We are recruiting both juniors and seniors to expand our team.
If you are interested to learn more about database marketing, are passionate and creative, then join us to work with big clients and help us continue growing!
We are Harte Hanks.
We are a team of passionate marketing professionals, working to connect your brand with your customers to move them from awareness, to action, to brand loyalty. We develop integrated, multichannel marketing solutions that deliver millions of customer interactions every day through traditional, digital, social and emerging marketing solutions.
We are working with local partner for some services including staffing so you may be contacted by a different name also during recruitment.
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum
Disclaimer: Administratorii site-ului forum.e-iasi.com nu isi asuma nici o responsabilitate cu privire la corectitudinea anunturilor si originea produselor oferite la vanzare de catre utilizatori.
Prin utilizarea forumului sunteti de acord cu aceasta conditie si in cazul in care sunteti pagubit/inselat de catre utilizatorii acestui forum, va angajati sa nu aveti absolut nici un fel de pretentie din partea administratorilor e-Iasi.